Monday, September 29, 2008

supercalifragilisticaspialidocious

~ A spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down~


Mary Poppins is my all time favourite! It’s so witty and smart. When I was younger, I use to watch it over and over again. It was somewhat a fetish over that heart skipping musical movie =)

And.. now in Broadway! I got kinda excited when I saw that Mary Poppins was showing =D Happy me and even more when I came out after the show. How was it?

OUT OF THIS WORLD!! The set, the cast, the PROPS, etc was just simply fantastic! Worth every penny! =P


~Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, Tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bag~










~Chim chiminey, Chim chiminey, Chim chim cher-ee!~


Take good care ya'll and GB. behave ;)


-dT-


7 comments:

Sarah said...

ooh i've always loved marry poppins toooo! :D

sarah said...

you're tagged~
you haven't done one before rite? please?
heh>.<

daryll said...

Tay: It's the best ler! haha.. i wish i had a nanny like that. So cool! =P

Ong: erm.. i don't want i don't want i don't want!! heee =P i dunno how to.. and this blog is for me hols! haha

Sarah said...

haha i know! love her never-ending bag of things! haha and the umbrella is just plain cool okay! wahahaha.

mann i'm so envy you! pfft daryll, really! hahaha. :)

daryll said...

I know!! like an english version of doraemon!! HAHA
Alllaarrr.. chillex yea.. i'll send my plane to get you on Fri. aights?? =)

Sarah said...

your private jet/plane never ever arrives :( i've stopped believing in fairy tales now, daryll! haha. ;)

daryll said...

Finally u got the moral of my kind teachings to you! haha..
sounds like an emo touchy subject =Pdt