Friday, October 3, 2008

Apple Crumble bits

NYC has been good to me so far. She has been allowing me to explore much on the streets and availing stores to go on sale and sell reasonable stuff!
In the middle of all the hustle and bustle of everyday New Yorken life.. Bryan park is the place o unwind. The sounds of the busy streets can still be heard but at least it is accompanied by greens and a wide open space with laid back chilling humans =P



Lunch at Bryan park



Not a very nice root beer.. =P

MoMA ( Museum of modern art)...
It's not your typical art museum where you find proper paintings and what the older generations call art. This museum can at times boggle ones mind due to it's unique and queer form and notion of art in the modern age.




See the queue behind! But surprisingly, it was fast =D

---II--

Talk about matching your top huh?
hahaha




Mr. Ben and i


The new Ralph Lauren building.


Alice in Wonderland


At a French restaurant in NYC =.=
It was goood no doubt. heh


Sara.. you'll fit in here very well huh?
I can imagine you stealing all those while walking down the street! =D


Ben and me sis


Mom and sis


"lets pose as man..."
haha


This is priceless! I waited for em to stop and stare. Hope they did not notice my clickings =P


sis, mom & ben


This dude came into my shot! At 1st i was like.."ISH! stupid!"
But then.. he is washing his bananas!! thanks dude!! >)



Americaaaa~


Told you that you'll fit in here, Sara.
haha



This is sinful!


(read it)



THE SIN! =S


Rice to riches
rice puddings..not a big fan.. but it's really good for those who love it i suppose =)

~ o ~

The very 1st time i saw you,
Mesmerized till i have no clue.
What you are.. who you are,
In a store somewhere in Malaysia.
My heart told my mind to stop and stare,
i would even sit if i had a chair.

You ow you,
You are more than a shoe.
You're my feet's best friend,
You're my Onitsuka Tiger, ,I love you~.


Tadaa!!! My long awaited Onitsuka Tiger shoes! They are the BEST sneakers evaaaa >)
THANK YOU LORD.. and che! hehe


And my bags are packed and ready to go again. Flying to LA tomorrow to meet my aunt, uncle and cousin whom i hvnt seen in yeears! Can't wait! =D
Take good care ya'll and GB. Behave yea. Wuuuuvvs~

-dT-

5 comments:

raycheerache said...

Your Onitsuka Tiger obsession is unhealthy!!!!!

Your sis is very pretty :)

I've never had a sandwich in bryant park :(

You're leaving ALREADY????!!!! :'(

Sarah said...

AH bryant park! that's where they filmed Definitely, Maybe! ahhhh! hehehe. *envies*

daryll said...

Rach: It's lovely!

Good looks run in the fam i guess. HAHA

Go have one then!It's really nice and yums =D

And yes.. I just got home from San Diego. Universal tmr! woot! wana join?

Sarah: REALLY??!! I wwuuuvvvv that show! all time fav =D

Sarah said...

i knoooww!! haha so sweeeet the show.. boo.. the park so cantik..

daryll said...

Have you watch just friends? its equally as nice too =)