Monday, September 15, 2008

A lil' here & there

A little here..and a little there..just makes the world a little less square ;)

One day as i was walking in UK..

*walk walk walk..talk talk talk*..... *eyes open big* WTH.. am i back in M'sia?? that was a fast walk! haha...


Proton Saga?? must be the export model long ago.. the Iswara/Proton Cares
M'sia memang boleh! Boleh export one surviving car! haha

~0~


So.. I'm back in my second country.. France! haha.

Did some side job a few days ago. I'm hardworking ok! Besides my horizontal reflection work, I took a side job just so i'll survive. nyahaha..


Laborer of the day >.< See how thick that trunk is? and how small that chisel is?
cut through 90% of it.. woot! satisfaction all day long..

After my gruelling day at work.. off to dinner with my uncle Eddie and mom..
To satisfy our homesickness.. we went to have some roti and teh! yay!

Call the fire brigade!


Roti man!


Many indian customers at an Indian Restaurant..
=.=

My roti telur!!! yums!


Yummy tea.. they only have it hot =.=
But it was sweetishly good!




My roti telur in french..Parotta au Ocuts.. 3.50Euro!
Just because it's in french doesn't mean you can muck it up >.<


Roti canai!


Beef curry


Mutton curry


Tosai masala

Imagine this.. after a nice hot curry filled meal with sniffing noses and after wipes of all the sweat around your face.. you step out the restaurant and is welcome by fresh cool air and a still breeze that mask your face.. HmmmmmAhhh~~~
After dinner.. we decided to walk around 'lil india'...

Sunlight!

music indiEn?? with an 'E'??

Seree Expensive..
"welcome sir.. heeey! where are you going?? come back.. it doesn't mean anything!"
(nyahaha)

After the walk.. we decided to drive around! Around Paris!! wooo~ ~
LIGHTS LIGHTS LIGHTS.. Eiffel!!!

Underneath the Eiffel Tower


ME underneath the Eiffel Tower



they just build another one to it.. copy twin towers..haha

Before i say all my defaut goodbyes..i just want to say.. I LOVE M'SIA AND ALL THE MAMAK FOOD!
ok.. take good care ppl and God Bless! behave aight..

-dT-

2 comments:

Me said...

OMG OMG I've got so much to say! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Firstly, WHAT the heck are you doing cutting down your homes, monkay?? Your cousins back in the Mount Kiara hill are not going to be pleased.

Secondly, I seriously BURST out laughing when you had to start cutting the tree with the chisel. SO SAD OH-EM-GEEEE hahahahaha.

Thirdly, why did u say CNY was here? CNY need to cut down trees meh? *confused* (I really hope that wasnt a bimbo question)

Fourthly, okay fine. I'll give you some credit for cutting down the tree with such a small tool. Good job good job *clapclap*

Ahhhh, now arent u glad u listened to me and started a blog? Heeee :D

daryll said...

Wow you do have a lot to say huh? were you sober while typing this? hehe

ok..1stly, many monkeys here are starving, so i was helping them in a way. Those woods were to start a fire to cook their fav food..Horse meat, unicorn meat and most of all, pony meat because it's young an tender. nyahaha. it's a delicacy.

2ndly, =.= har har har..

3rdly, hahaha.. i was trying to be sarcastic! Coz it took supaaaah long to cut that tree down that it felt like CNY already? hee

4thly, thank you..you're far too kind ;)

Yes ponay.. u the master *bow bow* my heart and gratitude goes out to you. hehe. =)I can even remember where u convinced me to do it =P