Sunday, October 26, 2008

Home base

So.. it's daylight savings. 1st time experiencing an official change in time. Turning my clock back 1hour in time just makes me feel a tad bit happier. heh. Europe's 7hours behind of Malaysia now.

Back to Paris after a 1month stay in US. It was an awesome experience for me and if there's any place that i would build my holiday home, it would be in San Diego babeeeey! aaahh~~ =)

Missing NYC. It's a great place for a fast paced holiday and an agenda for shopping!! ;)


Here ponay. I checked out Rochester for ya. It looks pretty green from where i'm looking at
HAHA =)



Hollywood!

Pics of all the happenings in US are all up and viewable on Facebook. Once i discovered the quick and advanced Mozilla full uploader on FB, I is happy wappy because it's much easier and faster! ;P

Take good care ya'll and remember to flush after nature's call >P
GB

-dT-

3 comments:

Me said...

-.-"

I asked to check the UNI, not the area on the map. Haha thanks anyway monkay.

daryll said...

haha..quite farniiie ler =P

raycheerache said...

i flushed after answering nature's call :)
thank you for your wisdom.