Thursday, August 14, 2008

show me the grey

I’m back with internet! Isn’t it so ironic that I come all the way to Europe and have no internet connection at times? I survived with no internet for 7DAYS!! I was kind of bored actually with no internet =S ok.. I was more than bored. I was yearning for it! My aunt lives in a retirement home and she doesn’t need a connection. Aights.. enough of my internet ordeal. Let’s get the show on!

So, my 2nd stop of my ‘short’ and sweet vacation.. non other then.. UK! ~London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down..~ ok.. out with my singing and long infos.. I get really irritated with loooong infos on some blogs.. it’s just me =P

So I’ll try to keep this short and flavourful!

London here I am,

Breakfast with much bread and jam.

Roaming about like a bloody tourist,

All because I’m from the East.

London here I am,

Feasting my eyes with sights only to capture with my cam.

Meeting up with some old buddies,

Many of which were Chinese.

London here I am,

Grey as you are.

Pulling each day just to see the Sun,

I think people here live with a gun.

London here I am,

More bacon and ham.

Red buses, blocky buildings and shopping,

I think I suck at poetry and so I should just try rapping!

(no… I won’t cut it too >.<)

Straight to the point.. after a few years of not seeing each other, I met up with…



yay! Vicky! my tour guide for 2 days!


Nottinghill gate


Pizza delivery


ow yea. Notting Hill, The Travel Bookshop
Remember the show Notting Hill? with Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant.




There were actual houses on the left and right. i mean.. WHO LIVES ON A STREET FULL OF PEOPLE???





After a very cramped up walk down the street that was packed with little stalls selling antics and really cute stuff, including some nice blink blinks, we decided to have a meal.. Where else but...




Neeeeh... i didn't come all the way to London to fill me tummy with EXPENSIVE Malaysian food! Now this is more like it..=)....


In short.. S&M
*snap snap*.. stop thinking what your filthy mind's picturing! yea yooou *points*

looking at the pics now, it's kinda disgusting but honestly, sausage and mash is the bomb! it's simple and it's all time comfort food! =)


i forgotten what this is.. but it's nice. Haha.
i think it's stones or crystals. It's jewelery! hee


One looooong stretch of Ecology


Can you imagine if the dinosaur farts! hahaha
wooo~ less people.. i mean less conscious people... =S


*~PoooOoOoo..oooOttt~*


This was the line outside the Natural History Museum! Yea right summer! we waited under the rain! >.<>

Another queue just to get in the Dinosaur gallery! (nothing fancy)


Actual dino skeleton!
looks more like a cicak(lizard) on the wall to me. haha


We were greeted by him! *points uuuuppp*


Shiny ey? I stole it! haha
neeeh.. =.=
just trying to make me blog more interesting..


i looove this chandelier.. it's like a chandetree or a chandeplant!


some really funny writings on it




My ride.. owww yeea~
just that it didn't stop for me..........



"You slept with my husband???!!"
"your husband??!!"


All these in a museum. How cool is that?
i can see someone's eyes opening wider and wider =P




"ooohh.. fast tube. That's why people die by jumping in front of it"
(which happens a lot in London btw =S)


WTH right?
PUSH em all down! muahaha..


Ow! my 1st Krispy Kreme was FREE! the dude was so generous! haha..
fyi.. Krispy Kreme.. YUMMAY!! hmm~



Another mouth watering treat..
chocolate! it practically melts smoothly~ in your mouth!




snake and ladders.
neeeh.. it's a tube map. =P


Ooohh~


Statue: "not a agaaaaain.. urgh!"
me: "hairless!"


Buckhanham Palace





Ponies!
ok that make me look like a girl..


Don't you just love it? sorry that's my best.. too expensive to buy you one =(
Everything's freaking exp.!


Hamleys! the biggest and best toy shop in London..
it's HUUUGE! 5 stories high!


It's called an arcade



Once again.. MASSIVE Nike store!
The store has it's very own DJ for crying out loud




Yeap.. like a Fuji sized apple store!
Wide and spacious on the inside







These are just outside the store..
Displays here are a vital thing. They have professions specifically for that!



Lunch at PAUL





Wrong turn.
came across a church
Had to pay 2pounds to take pictures.. BUT i didn't! haha. i'm innocent ok. I didin't know
i'm serious!






London bridge! Tower bridge to be more precised..hmmm~
Suuux~!
it's not pretty to me..
(there's a little story to it)







Drunk dino.



A glimpse of Nike London

As always.. wished many of you could hang with me in London! *sobs* you all are close to thoughts and heart. Walking around, heavy mind and heart.. lose some weight ya'll! haha. Actually i do =S Take good care and behaves! God Bless! looooves~

7 comments:

Sarah said...

great, the sausages, mash & the real chocolate thingy is making my mouth water. big time! hahaha. SO FUN, ish ish.

sarah said...

heyhey there
LOVE all your pics~
niceeeeeee~~
take care!!

daryll said...

Sarah Tay: You just think about food ey? haha.. i'm still waiting for you to join me =P

Sarah Ong: me too! haha. take care too =)

sarah said...

no long email from london for us?? heh>.<

Sarah said...

hahaha! you're supposed to fly me over, mister!

drea said...

ohoh oh.. i recognize the place u went jus i don't know what its called :p and I went to Hemley's. sooooooo big and FUN. they had the bear factory thingie. And.. the nike shop. :D yerr bring me thr!

daryll said...

which place? went to so many places.. hehe. Yea it was huuuuge =D
nike shop? nice but Nike poor quality ler dear. =S
you come over kays? or one day.. the dunhams in UK! woot woot! ;)