Sunday, August 31, 2008

been to the UK crib and done the UK life

As I said earlier on that I was at my Uncle John’s together with me 3 lovely bratty cousins. (haha) and my Aunty Paula. Time passes waaaay too fast. Someone needs to pull out the turbo in time =P Anyways, my stay there was filled with much fun, adventures, fast food, lazing, meeting new people and bed time talks with my ow-so-he knows-his-good looking cousin.. =)


Now I’m somewhere far away from the city in my uncle Friday’s together with his wife, Sue, and me mommy! The house is huge and OMGosh may I say, it’s beautiful! Green grass and a swimming pool! I have a lovely and specious bed room with an en suite! Hehe.. =D


A typical day for me at Uncle John's was waking up at 1.30pm and coming down to Ryan, sitting in front of the TV half naked eating chocolate sandwich and Dean either out or in front of the comp. Craig’s usually at work now, he’s a builder btw. Very cool job, he build his own room o.O! After awhile of sitting in front of me comp, Uncle John comes down and then off he goes to work. A few hours passes and in come Aunty Paula, Uncle John and Craig. It’s either a night out or just another stay home night. I think I was out most of the time in the late afternoons.

Up and coming… loads of mixed up pics again. So.. enjoy the pics and let it tell a million more stories rather than me blablabla-ing on ;)


Last night at the coopers. Driving range...

Noob


Craig's love




Craig's 19th B'day!!...

Dean, me, Lynn & B'day boy

apple sours.. best shots ever!




London dungeons =S ...



flesh wound! haha..



Ahaha! you're a goner!


Ow crap o.O!


Just for these free tickets that we didn't go in the end =.=


Madame Tussauds (more on facebook)...

Jennifer Aniston!!
it's ok adrian, she's fake. The real one's in me bathroom. haha..


She's such a poser! harhar..

The Grand...

we are family..~


Kirsty, Craig, me








What you clicking at? huh? huh?


I love this shot! thank you thank you. hehe


Some old man's pub...



Westham VS Maccersfield, LIVE!...





Frankie & Benny's...

Israel (pronounce as Izra) & I


The waiter didn't have steady hands huh?


~O~


Ryan and I. Sorry gals, he's young and taken! Nyahaha


~O~

Tunes in i to the Pod...

My going away pressie!!
from Uncle John and family.



Happy boy! =)

The past 2 weeks has been way awesome! Uncle John, Aunty Paula, Craig, Dean, Ryan and friends have shown me so much more than just a typical English modern life. I know that I've achieved a purpose spending time with them. When they left last night, I truly understand one of the reasons I came on this trip. Missing them loads now. It's a different kind of miss because it is filled with good memories that simply can melt ones heart. I've learned that although they are far away from home, love brings us together and holds our ones together. Hence.. loved ones.. ;)
Thank you all and most of all, Thank You Lord Jesus Christ for this opportunity! =)
take good care peops and stay safe. Till next time...

loooves~
-dT-


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, looks like you had an awesome time there! :) haha.

The JenAnn one looks so strange. Doesn't do her any justice at all!

Where are you off to next hey? Some jungle, back to where you belong? HAH.

Me said...

Woi.

Its been awhile since I read your blog and I must say, I'm proud you're updating loads! Haha. Glad you're having tons of fun man, keep enjoying yourself!

And take a picture of a SUITABLE aged, available hot guy next time pls haha.

Take care monkayyyy. Oh that reminds me, Ive got pictures on monkeys in Thailand man. Was wondering how you got there and back to UK so fast. Lol.

Ta!

daryll said...

Li-anne: yea i did! JenAnn??
i'm somewhere in the outskirts. having a chill out session here. hehe.
why? so can see you swinging on the trees?? haha

Sandra: yeah~ u some busy gal huh? congrats again on ur results. what waaaay off estimate you give urself. oooh~ you think his hot huh? haha. why? you want one?
Ow it's simple, i just flew on the clouds! like that monkey god dude! hehehe..i've been seeing loads of beautiful horses and ppl on horses too. just so you know ;)
take care ponay!