Monday, August 18, 2008

Inviting stories

Heya peopz!! So.. I was at my cousin sister's (Lynn) place for the last 4days or so and now i'm at my uncle John's. Uncle John, Aunty Paula and my 3 cousin bros (Craig, Dean and Ryan) warmly invited me over to stay for 2 1/2 weeks. I hope they know what they are getting themselves into *looks around* *grinz* haha.. don't worry.. I'll behave, definitely! It's a nice small town called Chadwell Heath. Well, nice is a little off.. my couz (Craig) was informing me and giving me some heads up about the place. Earlier, we went to shoot some hoops and he said to me if there are other teenagers playing at the court, just walk away =S

Me: " But why?? *blur face*"
Craig: " Coz if they don't like you, they'll beat you up.. *c'nues walking*"
Me: " Ow........*walks*.........."

Haha.. After shooting some hoops.. (went home earlier because some big fellas showed up >.<) Craig, Ryan and his best mate and I walked about 15mins to Blockbusters to get hold of some games. As we walked and talked, Craig decided to tell me about all the 'wonderful' things that happens here >.< it is NOT pretty! Stabbing and fights in pubs are a norm. Haha..WTH! He and his mom once witnessed a dude's hand being chopped off!! I mean i would like to witness something like that (kinda cool story to brag about) but on the other hand.. I'll be traumatized!! =S haha.. Alright then, I'll try to update my blog with more interesting stuff asap yea? IF i survive!! =S haha.. Take good care people and God Bless =)

-dT-

1 comment:

sarah said...

haha what nonsense?? heh
>.<