Monday, November 24, 2008

That's all fo-o-o-folks~

This Blog is/was solely for my traveling updates. Every good thing has an end. Time is calling this blog now. However... I'll be a rebel and make exceptions, blog post on my '08 hyped up travels is official no more. But, this blog will be kept alive. It'll be lively dead though, just to warn you guys out there. =) If there are things worth posting, it'll be up and readable, if there isn't any, then it'll be living on life support. heeee
THANK YOU all for reading and filling up my comment space. Stay tuned... or should I say check it once every 2months? hahaha..

Signing off
-dT-

2 comments:

nylyw said...

u should check everyday la Darlee! there's always something new! :)

nylyw said...

as in new to learn.. din complete my sentence* (: