Monday, November 24, 2008

Checkered Flag

It has been 3weeks since I've landed on the land flowing with roti canais and teh tariks! It's GREAT to be home! What a welcome when the M'sian weather decided to greet my mom and I by putting a hot wet towel on us while we stepped foot out of KLIA. I totally forgot how humid and hot M'sia is. It's the humidity that kills >.<>
The flag is up, the race is over and this phase of my life is to be cherished. A BIG HUGE "THANK YOU from the bottom core of muh heart" to 1stly God who so generously provided and kept us safe. And to all who took care of us, fed us, pampered us and spoiled us.. my heart goes out to ya'll with much gratitude =) *HUGS & WET KISSES!*

Few of MANY highlights....


Paarriieee~


Brittany


Normandy


The famous London Bridge which is actually referred to as the Tower Bridge
London, UK

Raaawww~


NYC babeeey!

I actually do miss her


Universal


SeaWorld, San Diego


Muh posaaa uncle



Golden Gates, San Francisco


Hollywood, LA


Saddleback Church

This trip has taught me more than anyone can imagine. I've grown as an individual, grown in my thinking and my eyes have seen outside of the classroom walls. PTL! God is waaaay gooooddd~ =) take good care ya'll and behave ;)

-dT-

No comments: