Monday, July 7, 2008

My lil' angel

There are many people i want to spend time with before i leave for my short vacation. But above all, I really wanted to see my baby cousin sister before i leave because i wish that she could be around to tag along or at least share a little of this trip with me, which to think of it, she IS with me on this trip from the start till the end, i believe she is =')

I decided to accompany my g'dad to Nilai memorial park today. It was indeed timely for me because we both wanted to go and visit our family's little adorable, never to be forgotten angel, Sophie =)
After buying some pwetty flowers, we started our journey but after a long time of not going to Nilai, we took some wrong turns and went trough a whole load of Malaysia's highways inevitable...TOLLS! >.<

When we finally arrived at Nilai memorial park, we thought we could locate Sophie's burial spot with a breeze. Yeap, you guessed it, we got lost in there too! >.<>












Sophie Lambert Lee, the whole world rejoiced when she was born on 2nd Jan. 2002 and the whole of Heaven celebrated when she returned on 8th Jan 2008. She lived a full life at the age of 6. Taught me more than anyone could. Brought me joy in abundance and never failed to cheer me up. ' Hey there cutie..I'll see you one day ok? At the mean time, you have a blast with God and all the other angels..I'll give you a hug when i see you one day and you better give me one because i miss your hugs and kisses. Especially those running hugs and wet sweet kisses =') missing ya every passing day ' *finger out..**zap zap**













4 more days to go...

Wishing you were still around
Would you remember me when i see you in Heaven





2 comments:

sarah said...

awww..she's so lil and cute>.<
what a caring "koko" cousin you are=)
oh and 2 more days..
sniff='(

Sarah said...

she's so cutee :)

well by now you should already be on the plane and off you go across the seas. its been a pleasure knowing you and yes yes, you're a funny funny person. haha. full of himself kinda person *grin* haha. enjoy yourself wherever you are and do come back. haha. and we shall ber-tony roma's with the rest again! :)

continue to be a blessing and a testimony for God in all those places you're gonna step foot on! be His light-bearer. i'm sure He'll bless you muchs in everything.

take care and have fun! :)
i so wanna fly away too, haha.

so, farewellllllllll *waves*