Sunday, July 6, 2008

Finally. Precious.

First of all, i want to take this opportunity to explain the purpose of this blog that I've set up. Hmm..ok..a lil too formal. Cut that crap. (haha) This blog is basically solely dedicated to my once in a life time Europe, UK and NYC trip. Stay tune for awesome pics and jealous feelings! haha. I'l try my best to update my blog for all of ya ;)

So, 1 of the reasons why my mom is enjoying herself overseas right now and I'm still here in the land flowing with roti canais and teh tariks is because of my UK visa! >.<


*drum rolls and star wars theme song remixed with pirates of the Caribbean theme song? *

after all the questionings by an officer in a little cubicle at the UK embassy ...presenting..


The envelope


~UK visa~

*tadaa!!!

Flying on the 11th (Fri.) 11.25pm
'Paris... make room for nonsense and Chinese boy!' Aights..more to come when i land there and click click the camera! =)

take good care ppl...

1 comment:

sara leong said...

how long did you take to post that up??? i wonder! hahahaahaha...

*grins*